RAGFP – GENERAL AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
One Position – Portland, Oregon
Design and plan processes for RAGFP team to conduct projects and implement approved policies of the Board. Manage relationship with Portland State University and affiliates and collaborate on programs. Responsible for Board minutes, organize meetings, report on organization’s activities, translate the strategic decisions and policies into daily operations. Plan and coordinate public relations activities. Represent RAGFP in external relationships and public speaking engagements. Work with Chair and Executive Committee to negotiate MOUs with strategic partners. Prepare financial assessments. Direct RAGFP venders and website content manager to refine and advance virtual and social media platforms. Oversee budget. Work with membership committee to advance membership goals. Supervise volunteers and interns.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required.
Must be a graduate of the Rotary International Peace Centers Program at either the Professional Development Certificate level or at the Master’s Degree Program level.
- Minimum eighteen (18) months prior relevant experience working or volunteering in the Middle East on peace, conflict resolution or related issues.
- Minimum twelve (12) months prior experience working on Rotary International Global Grants.
- Minimum one (1) year prior experience working in strategic regional planning and/or international development.
- Minimum six (6) months experience managing a small office with staff of part-time volunteers or interns.
- Minimum twelve (12) months of experience working on multi-cultural issues and/or living in a multi-cultural setting.
- Domestic and international travel approximately 21 nights per year.
- Minimum two (2) years prior active membership in a Rotaractor and/or Rotary club.
Please send resumes BY MAIL to: Carolyn Jones. 333 M Street, Apt. 407, Anchorage, AK, 99501.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.