Meet the Peace Dove Finalists!
Check out the profiles of the 2021 Peace Dove Finalists.
Peace Dove Nomination Criteria *UPDATED*
Nomination Deadline extended to April, 20th 11:59 pm PDT
The 2021 Peace Dove Gala is honoring 5 categories of Peace Doves: Rotarian, Rotaractor, Peace Fellow, Non-Rotarian, and RAGFP Peacebuilder Club*
Nominations can only be made by RAGFP members. Although preferable, individual nominations do not need to be affiliated with RAGFP. The RAGFP Peacebuilder Club category must be nominations of Rotary or Rotaract Clubs who are certified RAGFP Peacebuilder Clubs.
A Nominator can submit as many Nominees as they would like, however, duplicate nominations by the same Nominator will not be considered.
* RAGFP Peacebuilder Clubs nominations will utilize the same form. In the Nominee information section, please submit the name of an individual person who will represent the Peacebuilder Club at the Peace Dove Gala. The Peace Dove Award for Peacebuilder Club will be bestowed upon the entire Club.
Each Peace Dove Nominee must embody the spirit of the RAGFP Peace Dove. The Peace Dove Nominees are individuals or clubs that hit top marks for the following peace criteria:
- Demonstrate the Peace Mindset through creativity, resourcefulness, and compassion
- Maximizes the Peacebuilding Impact in any of Rotary’s Seven Areas of Focus
- Contributes to the resilience of a vulnerable community or communities
- Advances Positive Peace at any level
Peace Dove Nominations should embody the spirit of the Peace Dove. To complete the nomination application, please provide us with information that relates to the work of the Peace Dove Nominee by using our online nomination form.
Using the online form, you can either:
- Submit and upload a Nomination Letter (in section 4). The Nomination Letter should summarize the main elements of the Peace Dove nominee’s credentials. If you choose to upload a nomination letter, please skip section 3 of the application form. You do not need to answer any of the questions in section 3 of the nomination form if you provide a nomination letter.
– OR –
- Utilize section 3 of the form and select 3-5 questions to complete the Peace Dove Nomination. The answers to the selected questions should summarize the main elements and peace actions of the Peace Dove Nominee. You do not need to answer all 9 long-form questions to complete the application.
When applicable, please use examples of stories, anecdotes, statistics, etc. to help support your explanations.
Please read the full Peace Dove Nomination Criteria here or at the link below:
Peace Dove Nomination application deadline has been extended to April 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm PDT.